2021 Club Presentations, Special General Meeting & Education Day
January 22 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
We are having an education day on the 22nd of January 2022 (which is part of the 2021 season) and we feel that this would be the best opportunity to,
- Hold a Special General Meeting, to hopefully elect the ‘Office Holder’ Positions. (as per previous notification below)
- Being President, Vice President, Secretary & Treasure (these being the office holders) no applications received at this stage?
- Meeting will start at 1100hrs.
- Busselton Kart Club Members whom do not attend the Special General Meeting will be unable to participate in the Education Day.
- Have our Club presentations for the 2021 season.
- Presentation to be at 1200hrs or on completion of meeting.
- The club will be suppling meat and buns, if members attending can bring either a salad or desert that would great.
- Members whom do not wish to have track time and would like to have an alcoholic drink it is BYO.
- Education day to start after presentations for members and other nominated drivers that wish to run some laps.
We are currently having technical difficulties with our nomination page. Please keep an eye on our Facebook page as we will inform you when nominations are open. Nomination will close 8pm Thursday 20/01/22.
Unlicensed Seniors $15.00, Juniors $10.00
Unlicensed drivers please email your nomination to email@example.com